||1. The Tenderers should submit the bids through e-procurement portal http://eprocure.isro.gov in and complete in all respects with technical specifications, including pamphlets and catalogues.
2. The bid should contain the following information:-
a. The FOB value, the C & F Value for import by Sea-Freight/ Air Freight upto and for air parcel post upto Bangalore should be separately indicated.
b. Agency Commission: The amount of commission included in the price and payable to the Indian Agents of the Contractor shall be directly to the Indian Agents by the purchaser in equivalent Indian Rupees on the basis of an invoice from him applying T.T. buying rate of exchange ruling on the date of placement of the Purchase Order and which shall not be subject to any further exchange variations. This payment will be released to the Indian Agents within 30 days from the date of acceptance of goods.
c. The earliest delivery period and country of origin of the Stores.
d. Banker's name and address of the contractor.
e. The approximate net and gross weight and dimensions of packages/cases.
f. Recommended spares for satisfactory operation for a minimum period of one year.
g. Details of any technical service, if required for erection, assembly, commissioning and demonstration.
3. The FOB and C & F prices quoted should be inclusive of all taxes, levies, duties arising in the tendererís country.
4. The offer should be valid for a minimum period of 120 days from the due date of opening of the tender.
5. Samples, if called for should be sent free of all charges.
6. Bids will not be entertained after the due date and time.
7. Offers made by Indian Agents on behalf of their Principals, should be supported by the necessary authorization letter from their Principals.
8. The details of Import License will be furnished in the Purchase Order.
9. The Authority of person signing the tender, if called for, shall be produced.
10. Instruction/operation manual containing all assembly details including wiring diagrams should be sent wherever necessary in duplicate. All documents/correspondence should be in English Language only.
11. The Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject the lowest or any other offer in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
12 It is expressly agreed that the acceptance of the stores contracted for is subject to final approval in writing by the Purchaser.
13 a. Part shipment is not allowed unless specifically agreed to by us.
b. As far as possible, stores should be dispatched by Indian Flagged Vessels/ Air India or through any Agency nominated by us.
14. Inspection/Test Certificates should be provided for the goods after testing it thoroughly at the Contractorís works. If any inspection by Lloyds or any other testing agency is considered necessary, it shall be arranged by Contractors.
15. Where erection or assembly or commissioning is a part of the contract, it should be done immediately on notification. The Contractor shall be responsible for any loss / damages sustained due to delay in fulfilling this responsibility.
16. For items having shelf life / those with maximum shelf should be supplied, if order is placed.