(1) Important Notice to Tenderer(s) : Government of India has implemented Goods and Service Tax (GST) w.e.f. 01.07.2017. The Tenderer(s) should mandatorily possess a valid GSTIN along with the GST Registration certificate. Please send duly self-attested certificate of GST Registration along with offer(s), in the absence of which, your offer(s) will be invalid and shall not be considered.
(2) All the tenderers shall furnish break-up values in their quotes that clearly indicates basic cost of the service/good and GST Separately ‘Lump Sum’/ All-inclusive price quotes shall not be entertained.
(3) We are exempted from the Custom Duty Exemption Certificate under Customs Notification No.12/2012 Customs dated:17/03/2012 superseded by Customs Notification No.50/2017-customs dated:30/06/2017.
4) ISAC is eligible for concessional GST @ 5% vide Notification No.45/2017-Central Tax [Rate] dated 14.11.2017 & Notification No. FD 48 CSL Dt: 14.11.2017.
5) ISAC is eligible for concessional GST @ 5% vide Notification No. 47/2017-Integrated Tax [Rate] dated 14.11.2017.