Our GST UIN NO: 2917IND00017ONH
1. Important Notice to Tenderer(s): Government of India has implemented Goods and Services Tax (GST) w.e.f 01.07.2017. The Tender(s) should mandatorily process a valid GSTIN along with the GST Registration certificate. Please send duly self-attested certificate of GST Registration along with offer(s), in the absence of which, your offer(s) will be invalid and shall not be considered.
2. Concessional Goods and Services Tax:
U.R. Rao Satellite Centre [URSC], Bengaluru is eligible for availing Concessional GST in terms of following Notifications issued by Government of India and Government of Karnataka for the procurement of Goods against production of Certificate issued by an Officer not below the rank of Deputy Secretary to Government of India certifying that the Goods being procured will be used for Research purposes only.
I. Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Notification No. 45/2017-Central Tax [Rate] dated 14.11.2017 CGST @ 2.5%
II. Government of Karnataka, Finance Secretariat, Notification [45/2017] No. FD 48 CSL 2017, Bengaluru dated 14.11.2017 SGST @ 2.5%
III. Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Notification No. 47/2017-Integrated Tax [Rate] dated 14.11.2017. IGST @ 5%
Tenderers are here by requested to take note of this aspect and submit the Quotation for availing the Concessional GST by URSC. The necessary Certificate for availing concessional GST shall be issued along with the Purchase Order.
3. All the tenders shall furnish break-up values in your quotes that clearly indicates basic cost of the service/good and GST Separately. �Lump Sum� / All- inclusive price quotes shall not be entertained.
Other Important point to be noted are:
1. URSC invites offers through e-tender portal https://e-procure.isro.gov.in for the supply of above mentioned item.
2. Only online tenders will be accepted. No manual/Postal/e-mail/Fax Offers will not be entertained.
3. Compliance statement for all our commercial terms and conditions as per annexure enclosed along with tender enquiry shall be given point by point. With out compliance statement your offer will not be considered for evaluation purpose.
4. This is two part tender. Hence, quote technical and commercial separately. Your bids will be rejected if price part is attached in technical part. Bill of materials with indicative price should be attached along with the price part templet not in technical part, failing which will results in rejection of bids.
5. Your quotation should be valid for minimum of 180 days from the date of opening of the tender.
6. Kindly furnish the following points:
A. Please provide contact person''s and company''s e-mail ID and mobile/land line number in your quotation.
B. If the company is quoting on behalf of the foreign company then clearly mention the principal supplier/company''s proper address, telephone number and email ID on whom purchase order to be placed on in your quotation.
7. This is Public Tender-two part, please read all the documents carefully before submitting the bids.