1. URSC invites offers through e-tender portal https://e-procure.isro.gov.in for the supply of items as listed in the Tender.
2. This is a Public Tender under Two Part Basis. Only online tenders will be accepted. No manual/Postal/e-mail/Fax Offers will be entertained.
3. No Tender Fees Applicable. REPEAT No Tender Fees Applicable.
4. This is a Two Part Public Tender. Please do not attach price details along with technical details in pdf or any format. If so, your offer shall be rejected.
5. Tender shall be opened on the first day of the schedule. In the event of any technical snags and if the tender could not be opened on the first day, it will be opened on the second/next working day as per the schedule.
6. We are liable for payment of Customs Duty at a concessional rate of 5% plus 10% Surcharge and 5% IGST as per Customs Notification no. 50/2017, dated 30.06.2017 and amended vide Notification No., 5/2018 dated 25.01.2018, Sl. No., 539A.
7. Strict Compliance to our Commercial Terms and Conditions will have to be followed by the Vendor(s) or otherwise, your offer will be rejected.
8. Please peruse Tender Conditions properly while submitting the Quotation.
9. Government of India has implemented Goods and Service Tax (GST) w.e.f. 01.07.2017. The Tenderer(s) should mandatorily possess a valid GSTIN along with GST Registration Certificate. Please send duly self-attested certificate of GST Registration along with offer(s), in the absence of which, your offer(s) will be invalid and shall not be considered. As per extant Orders, GST @ 18% is applicable.
10. TDS @ 2% on GST shall be effected from the bill on supply of Goods and/or Services.